St Kilda Heroes!

1. 1,974 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    How great it is to see young Aussies ignoring Dan’s propaganda and enjoying the beach on a sunny say. Who remembers the ‘olden days’ when you could have fun in the sun? When Australians could celebrate their freedom in the greatest country on earth? I’m sure my grandchildren won’t believe me when I tell them there once was a time when aussies could go anywhere they wanted and enjoy the outdoors. Instead we live in a Danocracy, where we are encouraged to dob in our neighbours, ‘stasi’ style and are relentlessly punished for not subscribing to Dan’s views.
    If anyone is wondering why these patriots haven’t been fined into financial ruin or jailed forever then don’t worry. The proposed Omnibus Bill will enable them to be jailed indefinitely, not by police but by public servants. No warrant required of course. And your kids will be removed as well. All that is required is a ‘suspicion’ that you may not comply with the rules. Of course in practice that means anyone who opposes Dan. We’ve already seen how BLM and even those spreading COVID are exempt from the rules. Anyone else can expect that midnight knock on the door.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.