FML 1.85% 13.8¢ focus minerals ltd

st, lt whatever...

1. 260 Posts.
    There appears to be a very one eyed FML support base her, all I can say is good luck to you. Do what you like.

For everybody else I address this post. The likely scenario in the next few months is there is going to be very little upside in the FML sp untill the TI results announcement in August, if that is actually when it is going to be made. Who knows It might be later, you never know with good ol'CEO Campbell, he is full of surprises.

In the meantime the world economic situation is highly unstable. So besides there being the regular day to day ups and downs in stocks , there is likely to be some very sharp downturns still to come like todays. This very much applies to FML.

Even if the market recovers by a few hundred points the effect on FMLs sp movement upward is likely to be negligeble. This is how its panned out over the last few weeks.

Best move take your money out of the market and keep your powder dry till August..You'll almost certainly be able to buy back your stock at a considerable discount then. And save yourself the angst of watching the value of your stock plummet for now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.8¢
Change
0.003(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $39.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.8¢ 13.5¢ $2.074K 15.35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21133 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 67030 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.