FML 1.85% 13.8¢ focus minerals ltd

Nik, I'll try hard to avoid being rude, because I don't approve...

1. 1,220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 637
    Nik, I'll try hard to avoid being rude, because I don't approve of people using these forums to trade insults, and it detracts from HC's value if people descend to using offensive commentary.

If you think that you are being witty, funny or clever, I regret to have to tell you that you are none of those things. I believe that most of your posts are vacuous at best, and some of them are simply rude, offensive, irrelevant, and totally at odds with the facts.

You appear to have little understanding of investing in the stock market, nor do you appear to know much if anything about FML, its history, its management, its tenements, its production or its prospects. I would have thought that anyone with so little knowledge would wish to avoid displaying their ignorance, but you seem to have a strange obsession with this stock which compels you to continue to put your ignorance on public display time after time after boring time.

I don't say this just to insult you, rather it's said to try to help you. I really think that you should consider getting some professional help for your problem.

With regard to your claiming ad nauseam that FML has performed badly, most of my core holding was bought at between 5 cents and 5.6 cents, so I am very happy with the current share price for my core holding. My trading parcel is currently underwater simply because of a misjudgment on my part. I don't in any way blame the company for that; I lay the blame squarely where it belongs - on the person who made the decision to buy at the wrong time or at the wrong price (i.e. me, in case you hadn't worked it out).

You chose to ignore the Moderator's advice, when I'm sure that he was not only trying to protect the good name of Hot Copper - he was probably also trying to protect you from continuing to make a fool of yourself.

If I had the opportunity to meet you face to face, and you asked me to give you some advice, I would advise you to grow up, learn some manners, and avoid posting on HC or any other forum until you can learn to do so with a modicum of grace and intelligence.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.8¢
Change
0.003(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $39.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.8¢ 13.5¢ $2.074K 15.35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21133 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 67030 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.