FML 0.00% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

st, lt whatever..., page-15

1. 1,601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    no problem mike.

we each must do what we think is best. My attitude would be the same if I was 100% in the market. I've just locked horns with too many of these twerps over the years; real waste of time & effort, as I said. So best to totally ignore them & don't give them anything. then they get bored & disappear.

& yes I am 90% cash, as I?ve been super bearish for some time, but fortunately am comfortably retired so I don?t need any more capital gain. BUT, I can?t afford a major loss; thus the 90% cash for now.

I believe unhedged, debt free gold producers, to be about as safe as you can get in this market, that?s why I?m concentrating on them, with my 10% in the market. No such thing as safe in any stock, but I believe POG long term will be around these levels or higher (it may well go lower short term, but short term never bothers me, other than for buying opportunities).

However, I do think you should continue to stand up for companies where you have done the research & KNOW what's going on, against the down rampers. But maybe the way to do that is to start a new message thread, rather than feed those who are just trying to bait us.

Also, I really don?t think the down rampers have much if any effect on stocks like FML. Most days until it has gone quiet last couple of weeks, FML trades over $1m/day, normally >$2m. Last week averaged $1.1m/day, week before $637k/day. With all due respect to those here, I doubt those that could be influenced by negative stuff, would account for much of that value. Indeed, the larger players would never be influenced by such junk.

You?ve also picked the key in all this; welcome negative comment; just in case it turns out to be true or correct. I certainly run all negative points to ground to satisfy myself of their validity or otherwise. Constructive criticism is always preferred, but we have to look at the destructive stuff as well.

It?s reasonably easy to spot the frauds who are just here to make mischief. They?re the ones to totally ignore. All others are worthwhile to generate issues for discussion/more research to ensure our story remains as we know it.

Cheers,
    Ned, cold night, fire has been lit & it is wine o clock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.