FML 0.00% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

st, lt whatever..., page-8

1. 6,059 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 619
    If you're going to linger even though you have decided you dont want to join us on our journey, can you be at least i some way constructive in your criticisms.

We have had a gutful of trolling downrampers on FML, (which I actually regard as a positive indicator) who all seem to come out of the woodwork when we are near the lows of a retrace. I suspect some of them may be multinics & have reported my suspicions to the Mods.

Whats worse is that much of this downramping is as obvious as can be & a 3 year old would see throu it.

There have been plenty of superb posts on the great fundamental future even aside from TI (and given that they are already planning big drill programs I have no doubt what is seen so far is positive) I suspect TI is proving veinous, 50gt one hole 5g/t on the next & maybe even some with zilch, & these results without interpretation would be very much useless, hence further drilling to at least draw a basic picture of the orebody before comming to market.

We have plenty of technical posts on the current SP. So after being spoon fed all those views & you still dont want to buy in & dont liek your technical indicators, I have no idea why you would be bothered to remain on the thread other than if you were a downramper.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.