st malachi's prophecy, page-66

1. 3,915 Posts.
    re: st malachi's prophecy 4 taruatoi to each his own.
    couldnt care less what you think but for the record john foxs' veracity is documented. true, i admit it probably does have mistakes - no one is accurate all the time but it certainly gives a good impression of what the cc is capable of. or do you deny the inquisition?
    so what if he high tailed it to frankfurt. i see no problem with that.

go thro some of the names in his book and look them up on the net. i dont think you'll find much wrong unless it comes from a romish site.
    eg hus(s) and wycliffe.

most here know my position on the jews - i support them but i do admit tha they like the english have commited gross errors.

i do have strong opinions about the greek orthodox, the russian orthodox, the mormans, the jw's etc but they have not been brought up in any posts as far as i am aware. however should they be discussed and i had the urge to respond then i would.
    but as it is christianity, catholicism, jews, theosophy/esotericism, most often discussed then these, are what i comment on. Dlux and i have had a running discussion on these very things as you might find if you go back through the thread.
    i also note that the article you quote is dedicated to the immaculate heart of mary. is this not idol worship?
    after all there is one mediator between god and man, the man christ jesus.
    praying to mary isnt going to help you.

laws were enacted by various kings that were detrimental to the catholics but laws were also enacted by the catholic kings against the anti catholic antagonists so the catholic church cant claim the high moral ground here. generally this was a result of a country wanting to free itself from the shackles of roman catholicism and the despotism of the pope.
    yes i am very much against the catholic church...i can think of no other organisation that has \caused as much misery as this has done and still does.
    my reason for my original curiousity is because the local priest refused to marry my then fiance. why? because she was divorced. so i decided to see what the catholic curch was all about and what i found wasnt flattering.

i have read estimates of upwards of 80 million killed by this church and i would expect the cc to attempt to discredit fox as it tries to discredit and silence any and all who disagree with it. you might want to check out the story of william tyndale, another great man persecuted by the cc. but dont go to the catholic encyclopaedia first.
    and why hasnt the holy office been shut down?

but to be fair i will look further at your post

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.