re: st malachi's prophecy 4 briter I like this 80 mill estimated...

1. 6,931 Posts.
    re: st malachi's prophecy 4 briter I like this 80 mill estimated deaths caused by the Catholic Church. If you believe that then I feel sorry for you because you must indeed be a gullible man.

Just think about it. Christanity has been around for 20 centuries. The 80 million killed would require, on average, 4 million killed by the church every century for the last 20 centuries. We can forget about the 1st 3 centuries, pagans were busy killing Christians. What happened in between is what is interesting. Where are the 4 million killed in the 20th century, in the 19th century, in the 18th century etc? You would find it impossible to find anything like that number. If you cannot find them for those relatively recent centuries the number in the remaining centuries has to go up to 6 to 8 million per century. Such numbers would have been noted, as for example the 250,000 Armenians killed by the Turks keep being remembered.

It is a big lie.

Stop reading only anti-Catholic sites and books and read more widely to get a grip on reality.

By the way, sorry about not being able to marry a divorced Catholic in a Catholic church, but notice that Charley boy had the same problem with the Anglican Church. Wishy washy Anglicans have this problem of not knowing where they actually stand as a complete group on almost anything, even though they call themselves Catholic. I say that with some sorrow as my late mother was raised as an Anglican and I have a soft spot for them.

Regards

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.