XJO 1.25% 7,777.7 s&p/asx 200

NL: thanks for the Chenovbyl chart BTW....the thing is the world...

1. 496 Posts.
    NL: thanks for the Chenovbyl chart BTW....the thing is the world is a very different place today than it was back then....People are more informed via the Internet...and that has to alter the way things are reacted to....

Our whole communication infrastucture is totally different...this is why we know what is happening in Japan..and more importantly..so do the Japanese....they don't trust the info they have been given by their govt because they get information via the Internet....

It's hard to keep things under cover ....so reaction times and responses have to differ to my way of thinking...and not to mention, back in the early 80's, the stockmarket was not a place where the average person put their money....

There are a lot of small time players, who on their own may not make a difference, but as a group could influence outcomes....The stockmarket is not a closed club anymore...

My point is...sorry to waffle on...communication has changed the playing field....and I think it's quite impossible to make predictions regarding the stockmarket on theories that are grounded in antiquated information...

We are in the middle of a paradigm shift and the old techniques need to adjust to take that into consideration...just my opinion of course...

BTW thx for bothering to read this to those who did-:)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.