LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

Looking back to when the move to Singapore was first mooted, the...

1. 127 Posts.
    Looking back to when the move to Singapore was first mooted, the biggest majority of investors were in favour of the move. Since that time the company have done just whatever they wanted and the share holders have not had a say one way or the other. When one looks at the number of ordinary shares on issue (615,966,776) and then at the number of shares/votes that were used to pass the resolutions at the last AGM (192346,783) I think this says enough about the way this company treats its share holders. Less than 1/3 of the shares on issue which more than likely all belonging to board members, so stuff the rest of us. I have asked the company which brokers will pass on voting rights to share holders, after being told by them that there are lots of brokers who will pass on the rights,but they can't recommend anyone. I am aware that Phillip Capital say that they would pass on the right, but this didn't happen for the last AGM.
    So I am once more asking anyone, that has voting rights through an Australian broker to please contact me so that I can transfer my shares over. Thanks, Retep

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.