TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

ST Trading discussion

1. 34,338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9114
    Thanks guys and gals, I'm back

TV2, has held up very well, its movement is sort of mirroring IOT where it was trading around 4-6c, IOT did retrace from initial big run from 6.4c to 4.3c, then had a almost non-stop run to 18c.

Sometimes, closing action and depth are usually not good indicators as these could be used by the broker(s)/main player(s) to do tree shake and accumulation. I noticed closing actions for last two days were interesting, one was a "bull trap" for day traders, yesterday's one was a "bear trap". However, I'm focusing on fundamentals/story analysis.

To enable having a stellar run, requires Volume and Strong fundamentals with near term news flow,
    - Total 966m shares were traded with average price of 3.49c (About 1.5 times of free-floated shares have been changed hands)
    - Have two signed deals to generate first revenue starting next month, Fully Funded to first profit, pending Australian Telecom partnership agreement subject to the board approval, and prospectus for Loyalty Option Issue to be lodged by end of this month. Trading halt might happen before this announcement(s).

Latest Broker data for Tuesday, 17 May:
    - Traders/weak hands were out, Top net sellers were from Openmarkets (as some experienced traders have access of broker data and trading based on the broker data), Comsec, CMC
    - Patersons, largest dumper finally eased selling, probably from Galers, A very good sign.
    - State One, Accumulated additional 4.8m @4.09c as expected, totally bought net 21m, Biggest net accumulator.

tv23.png

IOT daily chart:
    iotchartC1.png

TV2 daily chart:
    tv2chartc1.png

TV2 four hour chart:
    - Consolidating around 4c
    tv2chart1.png

Trading Summary for 10 - 19 May 2016:

- Total around 966m shares traded with average price of 3.49c
    tv235.png

All imo as always, GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.