SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

I'd imagine you're right Paddy, I didn't get any more info' from...

1. 1,300 Posts.
    I'd imagine you're right Paddy, I didn't get any more info' from Chris on Eelya but it's no secret as to how excited they all are about the prospect. The way I take his estimates is that they are the best he can give with the knowledge they have so far. I believe they will rig their Murchison plant to handle what they consider to be a good tonnage of the Cu ore but will be keeping their options open with possible expansion as the deposit reveals more of itself to them. Easy to see how the potential Cu production will likely reduce the cost per ounce of gold produced from the region to very low levels if not zero, some of the grades are at 'Cu concentrate' levels already!

I should mention that I also asked him about the 600m 'flat holes' to test for the 'hidden orebodies' east & west of DM, he is clearly excited about these. Even though the flow is north-south, the stacking of the system is in the east-west direction, he seems to think there is an excellent chance of encountering more DM-like structures. These holes are expected to be completed by the end of the calendar year.

Drewe

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.