NOX 1.52% 6.7¢ noxopharm limited

St Vincent’s Hospital LUPIN Study PR, page-19

1. 1,077 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    Thanks Q

I’m struggling using my phone to post on HC. This mongrel predictive text is changing words - and I think even leaving words out! I really need to brush up on my editing. I’m always worried that Apples will call me out on that kind of thing - that actually keeps me awake at night rather than worrying about my investment in NOX. (grin)

Anyway, in short from what I just said I think that as a general rule, good things can generate solutions but also some problems as well. Good dilemmas to have and not terminal ones, but opportunities that have to be explored and developed further. With the limited resources that comes with being a small pharma, Noxopharm just doesn’t have the same luxury as say Pfizer, to move as quickly. We appear to be juggling the number of balls like big pharma but with not so many arms at our disposal so to speak.

But with the experience of our management team, we have every chance of getting there.

And one other thing. Look at Benitec. It was $2 and now it’s well below ten cents. Alterity was $1 and again, now it’s two cents. NOX has retreated but nothing to the extent of those two companies for instance. It’s a roller coaster ride that isn’t restricted to Noxopharm but we are still over one hundred per cent profit post IPO for those still holding.

Our management has to be seen in that light. There is no death spiral going on and anyone who bought above sixty or seventy cents - it’s really on them. When you start buying into plus three hundred percent profits arriving very quickly then it really is high risk stuff.

Let’s see what the next round of DARRT results brings. As RBx has pointed out a few times, durability is going to be a telling indicator of future potential.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.001(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $19.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.7¢ 6.7¢ $818 12.21K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17790 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 4049 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.