NOX 1.52% 6.7¢ noxopharm limited

St Vincent’s Hospital LUPIN Study PR, page-20

1. 6,848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2535
    "Now Harvet says that Noxopharm is falling behind on its timetables. And it has"

Well I almost fell of my chair.

But it is not just the timelines Stay it's the changing priority which keeps putting back any double blind study to prove any efficacy.

But this is not the first time timelines have been over promised. Ironically you have pointed back to history in fact 2015 when Dr Kelly's and team put out timelines for trials that were being scheduled for as early as 2015 and 2016 and similarly the share prices skyrocketed and huge funds came rolling.

"APRIL 9, 2015 .... Human trials of Cantrixil are expected to start in late 2015, and the study will mainly target ovarian cancer and colo-rectal cancer.
    Novogen said its Anisina drug is being brought into the clinic in early 2016 for the treatment of late-stage melanoma and prostate cancer."https://www.theaustralian.com.au/bu...y/news-story/54de03a413c6a6da25fcca6073c7d6cb

The truth is preclinical work had not even being finished, toxicity reports failed and the one successful candidate did not start until 2017. Little wonder the price dropped as reality sunk in. History is now just repeating - over promising and under delivering.

And now there are no investor lining up to pay 90 cents as they were when they early schelded registration trials were been touted for 2018 and 2109, but instead convertible notes. And this time you will see it to the end....or maybe not.

But cheer up I see a new patent has been lodged for a whole new ferris wheel just this month on the 17th for Immuno-oncology therapy ....lol provisional of course in Aust. http://pericles.ipaustralia.gov.au/....do?queryString=noxopharm&resultsPerPage=

The "sting" will be in the tail.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.