NOX 0.00% 7.6¢ noxopharm limited

St Vincent’s Hospital LUPIN Study PR, page-30

1. 6,848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2536
    Lupin in the short term is dead in the water because of the legal dispute....but only in the short term. So I think your correct in suggesting this is in part of the reason why CEP which was clearly presented in past company presentations as a horse race in which CEP was miles behind in term of coming to market and LUPIN ANd DART as the clear front runner is now being touted as the fastest route to market which RBX was just confirmed as well.
    The point the cheer squad is missing and yet you and many other investor have picked up on is a clear shift in direction. The horse that was coming last has been moved up to the favorit as now coming first and the timeline have dramatically been pushed out.

But the legal disput is IMO not the main reason though a contributing factor. I read with great interest the abstract by Pro L Emmett the decline in PSA numbers. But then started to wonder why the shift in focus to CEP as the front horse. It not the legal disput as much as the new data coming in from the likes of Dr Hofman and the results of other studies. Durability of almost three years in on going treatment and 64% with PR CR confirmed. Think about those numbers 64% in 50 patients and that was after 24 months. Whereas 69% in 16 patients for the NOX trial and 3 out 16 had PD and I believe that is not even 12 months. Even in one of Hofman early trials of 30 men there was only one PD. In compassion that is 3% PD compared to the NOX trial that has 19%PD. It was very misleading I believe for NOX to compare the results of just 16 to the some averages of studies years ago. Compared to some to the better studies and you can start to see why St Vincent who funded the first study is not going to fund the expansion study. The results all though good and warrant further investigation are not the remarkable "blockbuster big pharma is gong step in an buyout the company" hype that was been peddled on this forum.

"A PSA decline of at least 50% occurred in 64% of patients, while 44% had a PSA decline of 80% or more during a median follow-up of 23.5 months.
    Overall survival was a median of 13.3 months for the whole cohort, and was 33 months for the 14 men who were rechallenged with [177Lu]-PSMA-617 after initial progression. Nearly two-thirds (64%) of these patients achieved a PSA decline of 50% or more, reported the presenting author.
    And Hofman concluded: “Despite multiple lines of prior therapies failing, the high response rates observed in these patients support a novel mechanism of action of 177Lu-PSMA-617 theranostics compared to existing therapies.
    https://oncology.medicinematters.co...r--177lu--psma-617-in-men-with-mcrpc/16483640
    Last edited by harvett: 26/07/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.7¢ 7.3¢ $10.34K 136.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3392 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 48932 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.24pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.