Just thought I'd give a shout to the above. Tuesday night, 9.30...

1. 450 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Just thought I'd give a shout to the above. Tuesday night, 9.30 pretty much thought I was having a heart attack, full on chest pain and full on sweats, bloody terrifying! Anyway darl called the Ambulance got straight through, fantastic. Heard them in about 10 minutes very relieved. Ambos were fantastic battled gallantly to remove the hair of my chest to get their things stuck on, just awesome people. On the trolley and into the Ambulance, just wonderful throughout, port in the arm and some fentanyl (I think). Off we went. Pretty much straight in at St V's amazing calm nurses and doctors. Another port in other arm, blood tests by 2, X-ray. Was about 2am at this point. The nurse who looked after me then was from Portugal, came to Melbourne about 6 months ago an absolute angel. The way she helped people, some quite ill was extraordinary, I hope she stays. Anyway I wasn't having a heart attack (undetermined). Final bloods were good some raised levels (pancreas) and they let me go at 6am, uber and I was home.
    Some appointments to follow.
    Just a massive thank you to all her looked after me. Our health system gets some kicks, some deserved, some not. The way I was looked after I will never forget, cheers .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.