FLT 0.70% $20.18 flight centre travel group limited

I swing trade both FLT and WEB as the trends on daily chart is...

1. 403 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    I swing trade both FLT and WEB as the trends on daily chart is quite obvious.

My view with FLT and WEB is that we all need to be cautious on high risk high reward stocks. VAH is a good example where shareholders get burnt. Another hint is the Oracle that have sold his airline stocks, and tourism stocks are in the same boat.

Make sure you have a balanced risk/reward portfolio, any further news of tourism operators going down is sending shivers across the sector.

Everyone's is eyeing late Sep for Phase 3 results from a handful of vaccine to begin the next leg up, and obviously strategically buying well beaten down stocks. I bought FLT at $9.98 but sold in mid $10's and missed out a big run to the $12's. Thought the retrace was going to be a bit below $11's but didn't jump in until I saw the big run on Friday.

Anyhow see how it will trade on Monday. Holding a few long term stocks and planning to get a good entry.

FLT will be a better risk/reward than WEB as WEB only serves AU and NZ, whilst FLT is global like Expedia.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$20.18
Change
0.140(0.70%)
Mkt cap ! $4.459B
Open High Low Value Volume
$20.05 $20.20 $19.95 $17.10M 850.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2500 $20.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$20.18 2347 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.