MGO 0.00% 14.0¢ marengo mining limited

stab at future sp, page-2

1. 226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Chawkey, All the following is IMHO and not intended to be a ramp. Wouldn't be invested if I didn't believe it myself. My estimated value of Marengo at the time it goes into production is $3b based on the following assumptions:
    - Marengo up's there JORC to 7.5b lb of CU soon. last Jorc update does not include results from a further 50km of drilling. More CU found at depth,....
    - Equinox Minerals is valued at approximately $5b today based on 10blb of CU. I'm assuming CU resource is of similar quality and cost to mine.
    - Discounting Marengo $750m because initial revenue will go towards paying the cost to develop into a producing asset, ie ROI in 3-5 years means no profit, no div,... for sometime.
    -Added a premium of $1b to cap val as the sentiment towards Marengo will great at this time as they would have proven themselves to the market and investors.
    -Did not factor in what the price of CU and producers of it will be valued at when MGO go into production. Even though I suspect it will be at a 50+% premium on todays prices.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.