NVX 4.24% 61.5¢ novonix limited

Stability?, page-188

1. 2,709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1838
    That's the best one yet, made me laugh. It's the stock market, dont invest if you can't handle risk.

A red day of 14% and lives are ruined, hahaha. If 14% ruins ya life:

1. Stock market isn't for you
    2. Dont invest in start up companies
    2. If risk adverse, use a stop loss
    3. Dont invest more than you are willing you loose
    4. Dyor and dont blame others
    5. Decide if you are a pip trader or investor, there is a difference

I have never made anyone buy a stock, thats an individual choice someone has to make.

Nothing I have said about the stock is un factual, its all there in the company announcements and other public sources for all the research.

You have yet to state any FA on the company, just a TA trader coming along for a quick buck, without looking at any of the underlying history and experience that the board bring to the table.

My life is great, I have rode ever high and low the company has. Trust me, I have been down a bucket load on this stock on initial investment and never worried as I have researched heavily and happy to hold out for 5 years minimum as the company matures. That is my risk profile, and it has worked great for me, despite when a red day happens, all these so call experts come out telling me to sell sell sell to cover shorts they have taken. Heard this on ever single pull back, but hey. Lets see how well this ages in 12 months time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
61.5¢
Change
0.025(4.24%)
Mkt cap ! $303.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
60.0¢ 61.5¢ 59.0¢ $677.5K 1.121M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1450 61.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
61.5¢ 33870 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.