ZMM 0.00% 1.4¢ zimi limited

"Stable & effective democratic government that is pro business"...

1. 147 Posts.
    "Stable & effective democratic government that is pro business" - that is the bit I like from the article posted by frmen1.

For those of us that are up to speed with the WHL Energy story to date, there may not have been much new info in the article... but it's a very good read regardless!

Any new or potential investors getting up to speed would find it all pretty interesting I'm sure.

On reading that again, it highlights the fact that a Seychelles DRILL should happen in 15 to 18 months - that's the truly exciting bit!

All the focus right now is on a farm out here and a farm out there - here a farm out there a farm out everywhere a farm out (oh sorry that's old Mcdonald had a farm - got a bit carried away for a moment). The point being, Seychelles farm out, La Bella farm out and Palta 1 drill are all near term catalysts to boost share price for sure.

However, the frenzy leading up to the DRILL in the Seychelles will be the big time stuff! 15 to 18 months is not that long at all for an event of that magnitude - well worth getting positioned for I would think!

The other 3 catalysts will keep things well and truly alive in the meantime!

The article was a good recap of the story thus far and I'm sure the high impact announcements will come soon enough - and when they do...get ready for the re-rating refered to!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.773M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 91289 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.