KAL 3.57% 2.7¢ kalgoorlie gold mining limited

stable, page-13

1. 7,432 Posts.
    nine lives,
    re your chart Triangle "Thing"-Triangles should break out 2/3rds 3/4trs of it.NOT go into the very apex.A break there can be just Geometry.
    To me there seems 22 Resistance.I'm not initially buying til it cracks and stays above 22.
    I'm thinking there's more Distribution going on than Accumulation."They" are using this Lull provided before Announcement to Unload,maybe?

I can't fully comprehend why the Options are priced way beyond the Actual Head Price.Can only be the supposed Leverage advantage but a 38%ish differential?That applies to CVIO's as well even more.I just can't see Why pay More for the Ops than the Heads.Gee I must be one of them "dweebs",hey?

I'm also wondering whether this KAL JORC confirmation is really going to take-off KAL.
    Don't you think it's a "courageous" call by Management that the Labs are going to come thru by the New Year? What about the Lab's Staff Xmas Party!!Did Management consider there may be delays?

Anyhow,please don't jump all over me as a vicious DownRamper.I'm just thinking about the viability of a KAL play.
    cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $4.279M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.7¢ $1.757K 65.07K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 72000 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 428 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.48pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.