PLS 0.67% $2.98 pilbara minerals limited

Stage 1 Construction Almost Complete, page-56

1. 9,721 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 820
    s
    so tell me exactly  how does the company benefit from these hashtags or having a twitter for that matter ?

, its trivial and means nothing in the scheme of things and how a company is run.

I think not in anyway possible but a waste of the companies time/money.  the twitter followers are already interested or have shares in the company a tweet is going to make no difference at all . asx announcements are more relevant to keep a eye on and the trading activity. not how many likes and stuff a Instagram post has or what ever pathetic thing to make you feel involved .

#pls #rcr #lithium #powertothepeople #wa #mining #doesdoanythingbutwastecompanytime

anyone who does not already know about the company is  not going to buy shares cause they searched a #powertothepeople or lithium % etc ? hashtags are extremely overrated for  people to make them selves feel cooler and more interesting then they are , and label a photo 10 different # let people make up there own mind what the photo. its just more of the same what is and can already be on a company website/ mailing list.   I don't think asx company need a twitter at all.

I don't feel the need to follow all the companies on facebook and other social media , I think any of the companies I have shares in are pathetic for doing it to distracting for the person in charge of it , I'm sure they could very much spend there time better on other things.

maybe this topic is better suited for elsewhere on the site, its a interesting topic never the less.
    I'm not as outdated as you think.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.