CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

stage 1

1. 2,755 Posts.
    Stage 1 of the 10 year mine plan will mine 4.75Mt at a strip ratio of 2.31:1. with a average grade of 3% Cu so its possible we could produce 90 000 tonne of copper in our first year. The bulk samples were from 47 drill holes for 5 270 metres of core, divide 5 270 by 47 gives an average of 112 metres which is more or less the depth the DSO pit will finish (110 metres RL205 to RL95)

"Mining at the LM Stage-1 DSO Pit is currently replicating or improving ore grade averages achieved in the Company’s Phase 1 & 2 bulk test work, which included 35 tonnes of PQ diamond drill core drilled across some 350m of strike along Las Minerale with some samples also sourced from Rocklands South. Two separate bulk testing programmes were conducted, collectively averaging around 4% CuEq."

Figure 47: The first stage of mining at Rocklands con-centrates on the “Las Minerale Stage-1 DSO Pit”. The top image shows the approximate present depth of the Starter Pit, with planned stages 2-4 designed to be completed over 12-18 months. High-grade chalcocite mineralisation suitable for DSO was not expected to be intersected until stage 3 above.

"The LM Stage-1 DSO Pit will eventually finish at RL 95"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.