CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

stage 1, page-34

1. 1,554 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    Oz blue,
    p 41
    "To date over 300,000 tonnes of ore has been either stockpiled or insitu blasted - the current mining rate is 40,000 tonnes of ore and waste per day."

at 40,000 T per day, 300,000T is 8 days work. I seem to have missed your point ?
    At some stage this will either turn into DSO or will be stopped based on excess load and haul (rework costs) while waiting for processing to be commissioned.

JORC update will come, Continuous disclosure laws ensure directors release materially relevant information when it becomes available. however, strategically, the director will choose when to compile all drill data into a new JORC, because when he receives it, he must release it to the investment community. That time will be soon, but may not be as early as we think, pit redesign may have priority, and better suit timing.

The director will choose the best time, based on everything that is currently happening.

It's a good stock, cash flows are worth the investment
    management are worth the investment.

Not worried about market reaction. I personally don't think it is to do with Cudeco, I've posted previously showing a graph that all mining specs go through this phase.
    I think price is also being played on macro factors such as copper supply, forecast price drops etc.

JORC will move share price for a day or two, but again, macro events...
    Cash flow will be king. Always is in mining specs. It signals the market they are no longer speculative and are investment grade.

Again Wayne has dealt prudently with the potential macro events is in his business case - Bus. case had $2/lb from memory. He knows mining is cyclic and has allowed for it.

Not many here could spec, install and commission mining plant to all federal and state laws on time and on budget.
    There are some that can do, there are many that can talk (or type). Again general model posted prior shows not to expect much of a re rate until 5-6 years after development has started.

This all takes time, things will go wrong, things will be made right.

Regular income will then come, share price will then multiply. That is providing, hostile takeovers, financing issues, black swan events etc don't stop it dead.

Get rich slow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.