ETM 4.35% 2.2¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Stage 2 EIA and processing

1. 2,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 641
    Popeye
    I was going to put this thread up last weekend but unfortunately my computer had to go through an update and I've been offline.

Given the TH announcement made me rethink a little on what I was going to say.

I would be surprised from the wording of the TH that it is going to be major just probably a minor delay and update as it is the middle of the month just past and they are trying to keep things on a timeline of commentary.
    The only things that I can think of is that the Danes have not comeback yet or the have raised a further query not sure why after all the time that has passed with EIA since 2019. Or even querying the energy source of Diesel given it is a Fossil fuel unless they can use green Diesel or checking another energy source....

I still think the issue ongoing is China and free supply.

I was going to say in this thread that as we continue moving forward with the waiting game.

Things elsewhere are moving at a much quicker pace.

MP Thru the new listed owners are moving quickly to re-open their old processing plant updated. Announced to be late 21 into 22. Given history on mining probably longer. proposing jobs for 400. US Government backing with financial support plus the public listing.
    Shenghe have no say in what is happening and at present are just a shareholder at 10% this may change with new stock market listing and go down....

This will put MP in direct competition with Lynas at present I think that MP reprints about 15% of world production. Additionally there are other players building processing plants the US - Canada - Shenghe have a plant in Vietnam.

Shenghe:
    . As we know is a listed company and has mentioned in the past Arctic Road in its presentations which is a strategic of China's Greenland is the key entry point. There is no question in my mind that even though they are a listed company as others are in Greenland and mining that they have links back to the central Committee.

There have been conflicting statements from Shenghe regarding processing and that Greenland will be easier than China regarding environmental issues etc. Although China have been welcomed and encouraged by Greenland and the Danes for development etc.
    The whole situation as we know has drastically changed over the last year or so. The Danes now have concerns about Critical Minerals and use.
    Further China views Greenland as being much easier to deal with Independence.

With the market changing the longer it takes for GML to move forward positively with EIA and ML approval the more the market is going to strengthen in other places. That includes Australia and Asia with a new announcement for I think Thailand

We'll hopefully get news this morning

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $30.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $37.78K 1.681M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1510902 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 50951 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.