ETM 8.70% 2.5¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Stage 2 EIA and processing, page-2

1. 2,218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 645
    Well I have had some drama's with my computer/internet but hopefully all sorted now......!!!

Well I thought yesterday was a good result and SP although thought it might have gone a higher kept steady at around .30 which was as I had been thinking and stated previously.

This is now in my view the most critical time and I think the SP over the next few months will certainly go up and down.

If you think back about the appointment of Jorn Nielsen back in June/July the task ahead is a big one. Further the Staff bonus announced on achievement at .15 I think timing about March next year I may have to double check that is important.

Certainly Shenghe have played a major role in helping get GML to this point. But that is not without purpose...... I do believe that the points I have raised in this thread and previously are valid and shareholders need to be aware and DO Your Own Research to fully understand the bigger picture that is at play now.

China have a few players in the game in Greenland but I think that Greenland would be unwise to open the flood gates, but maybe make this project the star attraction. Given that the more mines and infrastructure they allow to develop the bigger the influx of workers and other issues arising...??

Not sure how they plan to conduct the Public Hearing but would be good to have full knowledge they will need more people on the ground for that.

I do believe that Jorn Nielsen is speaking on a forum around the 1st October.

So I think that the focus is now going to be on him very much.

This I believe is a fantastic opportunity for Greenland to set some form of new standard.

from what I have read China may have a view that it will be easier in Greenland than China where Environmental issues are very strict...?
    Plus it would be more beneficial to China that Greenland had full Independence. DYOR

Onwards and Upwards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.002(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $35.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $9.184K 379.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 263246 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 153033 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.