ETM 0.00% 3.6¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Stage 3 ML and Processing

1. 2,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 637
    It's been a while now since I put a thread up and a lot has been said and commented in as we move forward waiting for the Translation and Public Hearing.
    It seems at this stage it is going to stretch out longer as we approach Christmas now rapidly approaching.

Before I go into my topic I did watch the Recent Jorn Nielsen full webinar. It was good to hear him confirm many of my thoughts in particular Processing and seeking a European source

So I have inferred in my past posts about processing In the past that China have much more control than we acknowledge within Shenge. That does not mean to say that Shenghes continued input will Continue not to be valuable.
    So the recent announcement just confirms how things can happen and start to make a difference. Just See how quickly they can put the screws on Australia.
    Which confirms a more level playing field needs to happen Sooner which it is.
    Can't keep all our eggs in the one basket.

However I do believe as things move forward the competition wiill dramatically increase for GML. much Quicker than we realise.
    LYC are moving positively forward with 2 new plants WA and US plus don't underestimate MP with a new processing plant (Shenghe are still a
    shareholder) and the US plants. Then Canada. Not forgetting Other players in Australia with projects and some with agreements in the EU already in place. Not forgetting Asia and Shenghe having a plant in Vietnam (I think but somewhere close by)
    It will soon become a very busy field of play.

The SP didn't go down like I thought but it is slipping slowly with lots small sellers 1.5ml at. 34
    Still in place I was hoping to pick up at .22 but that may not happen unless the Public Hearing doesn't happen soon...???

So I am sure GML are on the ball. But for us to keep the SP Steady not falling back we do need the PH and ML to happen and then I'm sure things will get locked in place.

We still have a few bridges to cross to maintain certainty. Who knows what may happen once US Election over.
    we can't keep totally relying on the value of the resource without the final tick and an agreement on Processing in EU or Greenland to give more complete certainty to GML.
    these are my thoughts at present , I did this on my phone and Just realised all in bold. I haven't sold down any of my stock at present but may take some profit soon. Which I think many are doing looking at some of the volumes.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.6¢ 3.4¢ $4.847K 142.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 459278 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 168792 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.02pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.