ETM 0.00% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Gpoe. My exact comment was"Post #: 48244986 ↑Gpoe people...

1. nro
    9,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3829
    Gpoe. My exact comment was
    "Post #: 48244986 ↑Gpoe people certainly need to understand the high level of operational safety and why perhaps the IRR is due to be so lucrative as a part of their due diligence when deciding to invest."
    I fail to see where I mentioned chickens and surprised to see how you thought it a cheap shot?
    I suspect we will see translations and timelines in the next week or two. Not sure about 2021.
    Im pretty sure GGG will take the best deal that comes its way regardless of source and keep Shenghe involved as ,much as possible for offtake and technical expertise. Europe doesnt have the separation facilities yet to buy the resource n any great volume vIe found. So having Shenghe as partner is the best bet surely. Im sure theyd like to join in on separation facilities in Europe too. Much like Mountain Pass in the US. Either which way their support and reliance for offtake is really still second to none.
    What ever the case I am sure all authorities can see the logic that an active REE mine is better than none.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $47.47K 2.326M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3374763 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 536181 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.