BIN 0.00% $3.44 bingo industries limited

stage 4 lock down, page-12

1. 2,810 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 222
    I live in the north shore, i see their skip bins around. don't see much of a disruption so far.

But then again, this is a limited view.

I think the biggest effect from the lock will come from commercial waste (not construction). But according to the latest macquarie investor presentation, this segment only represent 17% of their revenue.

post collection work is contractual, think about it this way, the amount of waste collect from a construction site are fixed. it may be delayed, but the material and waste created will be not change .

Also in regards to lockdown, fortunately they have a waste site in both states. So the boarder closure should not affect their work.

As a matter of fact, i think there is a potential upside with qld boarders being locked, now NSW commercial waste will need to be disposed locally, rather than through QLD (with a lower rate).

For the reason above, I've recently added a significant stake worth 20% of my portfolio.

Previously had a great run with Bingo from the $1.5 low and sold around $3. Hopefully it will pay the same return come next year, when the infrastructure projects come online.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.