AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

stage i assessment supports fast track develop, page-58

1. 5,279 Posts.
    "there is no lower cost copper producer sitting on the ASX that i can find. 75c lb is simply amazing when u consider what it costs OZL.(nearly twice that amount from memory)"

Copperroad these forecast costs are fantastic news for the company. AVB has been on my watchlist for a while. I still won't buy in yet as production is still a way away and will have costs and usual risks attached.

I am analyzing many copper companies at the moment

On your comment about the lowest production costs, I'm afraid that goes to TGS at a ridiculous about 45c/lb. 75clb is VERY impressive though if they can pull it off.

Why I won't buy AVB yet is because I cannot divest TGS yet to buy AVB considering TGS is actually generating revenue of $40m per quarter at lowest ASX costs, and is only double the market cap of AVB.

Either AVB is expensive or TGS is cheap.

As for other copper companies, yes OZL and SFR are about $1.50. But what I will say is that they are producing and so their costs are known. AVB's costs can blow out, so until they are producing at 75c/lb people shouldn't bank on those costs.

Sorry if this is not what people want to read. I still rate AVB as one of the best copper explorers out there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.