GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

staged, page-13

1. 2,795 Posts.
    getting a bit non-sensical in here. there's gas. the flaring from the photos - well from a photographic persepective it's hard to judge its size from the angle, as you can't see the depth of the pit and seems like a zoom lens has been used. in any case, we don't know if that's post 'mini-fraccing' or pre. It will be larger now if the photo was taken before fraccing. Do we have commercial quantities of gas and commercial flowrates? Sue12 doesn't know, I don't know, nor does anyone else until it's announced....all these conspiracy theories....geez....schuey rang John and was told there's a mobile workover rig so we're talking a day or two changeover. I feel for options holders...wouldn't like the dilemma but throughout this whole drill, at what point have the directors lied or obfuscated??

They said the millling was the safest way to retrieve the hanger and it proved to be so. Sue12 and others told us it couldn't be done. It was, and we may reap the benefits of being awarded costs in court for that. Badly worded announcements and tardy timing at times, sure. How many other companies that you're in report what you expect, when you expect it? One of Sue12's favourite companies (AZZ) won't even disclose the details of a 'discovery' (GARCITAS) Don't see him whinging about that.

Chill everyone. All will be revealed. Might go our way, may not...but today's announcement was more encouraging than not.

wait...i've just zoomed in on that flaring photo and in the pit I see 10 rig workers with their cracks to the sky , a pile of empty baked bean cans and John with a lighter...my god - it's staged !!!!!!!!!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.