NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

Unfortunately Saint a very large number are indeed so passionate...

1. 2,645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Unfortunately Saint a very large number are indeed so passionate that they put "there money where there mouth is" some time back and are tapped out now so they can't avail themselves of the current levels which, to those people does not offer a buying opportunity, only despair as we wait even longer than had ever been previously hoped.

The current SP does not fill me with any joy whether I could buy or not. This is definitely not where we should be.

Would the same argument still be used if we were down around 20c.? Probably, but at some point those advocating buying must be careful of the effect such advice could have on newbies. Always DYOR.

We desperately need closure of finance so cheques can flow. LM need funds to progress Jab1 to ensure no further delays. We need announcements re contracts,Jab3 & 4 finance [another reason I am not happy with the current SP as it would also restrict borrowing opportunities]

I can't see any positives to the low SP. I would rather be a newbie buying on an upward wave at 50-60c than being told to get on board at these dismal prices. Nope, not happy Jan

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.