CTP 2.04% 5.0¢ central petroleum limited

Stagnant SP, page-15

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Thanks mate. Much appreciated.

You should also know by now that I have always been calling a spade a spade even though I was running the risk of getting attacked while doing it.

No flies on me mate and I will always call it the way it is even though I am a shareholder. Unlike someone else, I have never pushed my own barrow full of personal agenda and, with that, I can state that I can sleep peacefully at night.

As for the drought, well mate you called it right. Tough gig my friend, but I wouldn't have it in any other ways. All I can tell you is that during these tough times, it really does sort out the men from the boys.

Good luck mate and let's hope that the next 1,000 metres will bring us better news although, looking at what has happened over the last six years or more, chances are that things will not improve. Here is hoping.

That part that really got under my skin for a while, is as to how the Messiah and our dearly beloved Chairman are still there even after saying that, if the SoA was to fail, they would have walked. Sadly, that dream never came true. We had the opportunity to change it all but guess what.....under the skilled (NOT SO) and guidance of some hopefuls which decided to support the old Board because they couldn't get what they'd set out for, we wasted the biggest and best opportunity ever coming our way.

Try to get rid of them now mate and see how far you will get with that great wall of China now being built around themselves...............

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $36.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 5.0¢ $5.381K 107.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 211 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 5 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.