FMG 1.20% $21.41 fortescue ltd

stairs on the way up escalator on the way down, page-71

1. 2,920 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67

as all things Pear they have the upside and the down side.

we have a classic fmg situation. This company has been through this from the day it started. up and down. swing trends.

the thing that catches my attention through all this the company has grown. in diverse situations and hard times.

To look at one side of the books at debt it has to be kept in keeping with the companies fundamentals. to look at the fundamentals and not consider the debt is wrong. you have to consider the debt in relation to the prospect of paying down that debt.

Fmg has plenty of time to meet its debt obligations. i/o price just accelerates or slows down that process, as we saw in the last 6 month. end of 3rd qrt is soon done, and even with the average ore price for this period is ok.

The key is and as stated is the average it will be for the next 2 quarters. But stock trading is done daily and the daily price is factored in. hence the s/p frenzy.

but good for adding to your portfolio at these times. as i stated before to buy at 6 is not so easy with the debt as we have. but to buy at around this price now makes for a better security blanket.

i don't follow your comment re people not believing your position or sentiment. may be i missed some postings. ;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.41
Change
-0.260(1.20%)
Mkt cap ! $65.92B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.52 $21.67 $21.30 $150.5M 7.000M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 93 $21.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.41 12657 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.