SWF 4.00% 12.0¢ selfwealth limited

We all learn from our investment mistakes. I made plenty of...

1. 2,890 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2045
    We all learn from our investment mistakes. I made plenty of money from ISX but it was a poor investment that I just got lucky with. One that I've learnt a lot from.

You don't seem to get what my point is though - I don't think any of these brokers are good investments. I don't think any of them are sustainable in their current forms and there will need to be consolidation between them to be sustained.

I think Superhero and Stake offer better platforms with better features with more competitive fees. Stake have a larger customer base than SWF. SWF is also not profitable. They have had cashflow positive quarters but are not sustainably profitable. You watch as they go back to negative cashflow now that they have raised money that they will spend to try and retain and gain customers. Stake and SuperHero are both local brokers too, so don't try and play the little Aussie battler narrative.

Nothing that any of us have raised is not reasonable. We are discussing this stock and the competitive environment that it operates in. Just because that doesn't fit with your investment thesis doesn't mean we shouldn't discuss these issues and doesn't give you the right to swear and people and tell them they can't participate in this forum.
    Last edited by jlo2012: 14/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SWF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $8.042K 67K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 255901 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 117552 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.21am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SWF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.