BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Stakeholder Update 27 March 2018, page-123

1. 2,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    I was also of the impression that the pilot arrangements in the US were set up differently to the Australian credit arrangements because of the monthly payments over there. Unfortunately I'm not confident about that because I no longer trust anything that management has said or indicated in the past, so it needs an urgent explanation. All the same I doubt that we have taken the path of least resistance over there as well by allowing someone to charge us 24% for potential loans just to enable us to record inflated cash receipts on a balance sheet. (I'm being cynical)

The other cost aspect that I'm curious about is the staff payments and commission structure both here and in the US. Are these based on a company simply agreeing to have a video of their business made or are these contingent on the SME agreeing to pay for it and taking out a subscription? How sizeable are these commissions? In short, I have no idea about the cost of doing business for BIG and therefore have no idea if it has any chance of ever making a profit, particularly with the 24% up front costs here in Oz. I realise the end goal is Pillar 3, but you need to be able to survive to get to that point and in that sense Pillar 1 generating real income is absolutely vital.

There is so much more information that is required to enable anyone to determine that BIG is more than a house of cards, which is why the SP is likely to almost completely collapse on re-listing unless investors have a shipload more information about the finances and what underpins them. It would be good to have an investor information session where we can ask all the questions under the sun, but I seriously doubt the company will ever open itself up to that now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.