BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Stakeholder Update 27 March 2018, page-131

1. 3,850 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 146
    @elzephyrus

Completely agree with your analysis. I am very intrigued exactly how US works. I assume they are exactly the same terms Packages $1000-$12000. They do say that the packages are across all 3 pillars. Perhaps this was where Zeta and Tipsly App were to provide huge selling points.

US pay the full product cost so perhaps the 24% they gave up in Australia covers off the video shoot + a commission (Lower rate Interest) to the sponsor?

For instance - Sponsor (Lender?) Provides $5M. If they sign conditional contracts for agreed values say $5M they receive 1/12. They then go unconditional for 50% 2-3 months later. Swapping in and out customers.

So they receive $416000 per month for 3 months whilst conditional which gives them the money to shoot the videos. They go unconditional 50% - So they now have signed up $2.5M unconditional contracts (Real Revenue) and potentially have to refund $624K (50% customers that don't accept ( 3 Months of $416000 @50% x 3 Months).

You have Asset of $1,876,000 ( 9 x 208K unconditional contracts )and a liability of $624K (unsuccessful 50%)

No Risk this way whereas in Aussie Ops - big risk due to receiving all the money up front.

US model would provide visibility of coming cash crunches whereas Aussie market is completely blindsided should acceptances slow.

upload_2018-4-2_7-4-35.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.