BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Stakeholder Update 27 March 2018, page-262

1. 4,092 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 208
    Ummm the CEO of Intermedia admitted that there never was JV. We was also not aware of the business BIG Intermedia LTD.

I don't know why people choose to ignore these facts. There is an article by Channel News that still contains a lot of the info. https://www.channelnews.com.au/conf...ogged-videos-to-retailers-was-run-by-a-crook/

Here it is quoted:
    "ChannelNews has been told that Intermedia never proceeded with any joint venture with Big Un Limited. Shortly after the plans were announced and before any steps were taken, the agreement was abandoned. We have also been told that Intermedia did not supply Big Un with databases outside of the three subsidiaries of Intermedia, Food and Beverage Media Pty Ltd, BHA Media Pty Ltd and A List Guide Pty Ltd that were sold to Big Un."

They language in that quote is of "someone told us" which doesn't sound legit, but we all know the AFR article existed and that the AFR article quoted the CEO of intermedia. I know, because i read it. He Told the AFR he was not aware of the JV. Why would he say that if it wasn't true?

You can choose to fabricate ideas that the AFR is lying or that there is a conspiracy to short shares in BIG, or you can choose to take the information on board and factor it in to your risk analysis of holding this stock. What does it mean if BIG were lying about the Intermedia JV? Could they be lying about other stuff? There answers to those questions are "not good" and "likely".
    Last edited by pods: 07/04/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.