PV1 4.35% 2.4¢ provaris energy ltd

stale mate, page-31

1. 97 Posts.
    thanks teras, jwhbristol et al,

I agree completely with your views.

I also believe that alternate views are very valuable in building a picture of the future for a stock and its SP.

On the positive side we are only an announcement or so away from success ...

However I can admit to shuddering when I read the communication from tte about the drill at 20% (from memory) of the going rate.

Never a good idea in my experience (IMHO). Not sustainable. An unprofitable stakeholder is a worthless business partner.

The communication would have been a big negative for stakeholder relationships with one contractor at least, and the strategy IMHO is deeply flawed. It clearly did nothing for discerning shareholders either. (all IMHO)

It is not how much, but it is always about how good.

I have the feeling (IMHO) of a company that may have lost its way with a clear, focussed, vision to develop within its means; and morphed quickly into one that is unfocussed and now seeking low cost / low efficiency operations across more strategic opportunities than it can afford.

I am all for fewer, quality, mutually profitable, strategically based relationships with stakeholders (including shareholders) for the long term rather than short term opportunism that may have business partners viewing the exits and better, more profitable opportunities.

That said, I wonder what I will I back in the Melbourne Cup.

Keep save and profitable.

All IMHO and DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PV1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.