ISN 9.09% 6.0¢ isonea limited

stalemate, page-16

1. 5,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Hi shane327

"incessant rantings from Some non holders, just piss me off, laugh at our expense"

Nobody should be laughing at anyone's expense Shane, and if they do, they're only ever going to make themselves look silly at the end of the day. I would guess the larger majority of posters on HC have experienced a loss or carry a paper loss from 2011 and anyone who tries telling you they've never lost anything on the stock market is telling porky's.

I'm carrying a significant paper loss averaging -22% across my portfolio for the CY2011 which represents the worst year of my investing career, but in saying this I also remain more comfortable with the investment choices I've made than I ever have before.

Here's to a prosperous 2012 for all HC members and imho I believe the micro-caps or "nano-caps" as the yanks like to refer them, will out-perform the rest of the market 3 to 1 this year.

2012 will be the year of the bulls imo. There will be no crash as the media scaremongerers would like us to believe, regardless of how many times the propaganda machines want to replay the old Greek story - I think the markets have factored that one in 5 times over now.

If I get a chance today I'll offer a qualitative analysis and opinion on ISN and see if any holders here would care to convince me into buying - I do hold some doubt and have a couple of valid questions to put forward but some of the more researched here might already hold answers for where I've overlooked.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.