WBT 2.99% $1.95 weebit nano ltd

Stamp out anti-semitism, page-14

1. 920 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1136
    So Clown-about-Town called me a Jewish Rat.

Firstly, it's only the rat part that's the actual smear, and even then, meh....

A few years back, I got cornered into holiday-sitting a neighbour's child's pet rat. After a few days of feeling creeped out at having a caged rat in my kitchen (the mother's request), I found it increasingly endearing. Sweet and affectionate little fellow, that rat.

One problem with censorship is that if "authorities" stop certain people from revealing themselves as idiots, we'll be denied opportunities to know just how dangerously stupid they actually are.

The only people Clown-About-Town has actually harmed, are any hypothetical dupes who lost out on multi-bag gains due to believing his drivel.

So, by attempting his infantile "Jew" and "Rat" insults, Clown is actually helping inexperienced investors and weak hands - to more easily identify him as an idiot who's best ignored.

The second thing is that censorship is far more dangerous, and open to abusive manipulation, than free speech.

Censorship is a bully tool of those with power - exactly in the same way as rigged markets and crony capitalism are the enemy of productive free-enterprise, or cancel-culture and propaganda are the enemy of science, objective enquiry and constructive progress.

Yes, inattentive or low-IQ people deal in simplistic imagery, and simplistic imagery can be dangerously wrong - a fact that political stirrers and the advertising industry exploit to the max. But as investors we are neither asleep or dumb. We benefit from a free marketplace of facts and ideas....

I say allow Clown-about-Town the freedom to embarrass himself. We all know better - exactly who is he fooling?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.95
Change
-0.060(2.99%)
Mkt cap ! $369.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.03 $2.05 $1.94 $734.2K 370.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 $1.94

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.96 2493 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.