SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

stampede, page-48

1. 210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Quite right about keeping the faith!
    It is easy to get nervous as the SP increases so quickly and there are still lots of milestones to achieve, but sit back and have a think about the fundamentals of this company.
    The resource is there and proven (and will only get bigger as the drilling results come in!).
    The Mbalam Convention is close to being finalised and all the news coming from the two govts are positive with respect to assisting development of their respective countries.
    Mining Permit is imminent.
    The DFS is being completed but the preliminary works have already been completed. We know we need roughly $3.3 billion to get this baby breathing.
    This financing is the only major hurdle that I see and the worst case scenario is that SDL cannot cut a deal to obtain the finance. In this case there are still plenty of predators out there with deep pockets that know their investment will be returned in less than 4 years. In this situation a takeover would have to be at an absolute minimum of 50c one would have to think.
    So, my view is that for most of us 50c would be an adequate exit if it all hit the fan, so go along for the ride knowing a good floor is set for the SP and hopefully enjoy many multiples of this floor!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.