stan zemaniac's been sacked from 3aw., page-9

1. 18,561 Posts.
    In my glory days when I had a branch office in Sydney I used to listen to Stan in amazement on his late night shift. It was soooo bad that it was almost compulsive, a bit like a really bad movie.

When he came to Melbourne I was convinced that he could not last - he was, in my opinion, only suited to a late night shift - and dare I say it - probably only in Sydney. He initially confounded a lot of people with increased ratings and I for one had thought that I had overestimated the Melbourne audiences. Thankfully his ratings fell away and there was a huge amount of resentment from other 3AW employees who believed that the station had been dumbed down. Other presenters blamed him for affecting all of the station's ratings.

Quite simply he is ignorant - he appears to do no research, talks in cliches, has no grasp of anything but the simplest of issues and thinks that he is funny when he really has no sense of humour. Most of his show was taking talkback and flying by the seat of his pants.

PS - Apparantly he speaks well of me.

Regards

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.