ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

stand alone or buyout, page-23

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    ""Low content diarrhea helps no-one, especially people who do not have huge depth of share market experience.""

Jumpstart,

As for the low content diarrhea, I think that you may top the stage on that front.

And as, for poeple who have no huge depth of share market experience, I would challenge you as to how long you have been in the sharemarket. I would even go as far as put a bet on it. I could even be old enough to be your Grandfather for all we know.

Insults don't get you anywhere mate. They only diminish/lower your overall standings.

As for rampings you can continue on that merry way. But you will not change my mind on selling when I reach that target, if not sooner. We will then find out who is right and who is wrong.
    I have entered ESG since about it's beginning and I am well in front, but it has slowed down to a snail pace without anything much of interest being shown, (Unless of course it was posted by someone here), and after so many years, I'd better take profits.

And if you mean who is right about that little copper mine, why don't you tell us how you faired on that one. Or could it be with BPT....Yeahhh, Another good one, and same old same old there as well.

But, If you mean about other gasers the likes of QGC, PES, AOE, and a couple others, well mate how much did you make out of them..??

And as for saying that no one cares about what I will do, what makes you think that others will care about what you'll do then.??

Finally my friend, I can honestly say that I do not day trade. NEVER HAVE AND NEVER WILL!!!

Learn to relax mate. Attacking/playing posters instead of the ball will not get you anywhere.. It will only cause you ulcers. And possibly suspended by the Moderators, again.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.