ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

stand alone or buyout, page-33

1. 2,904 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    SG,

The astrology and the tarot moulded together and I noticed that the Holyone was back with a burst ,and some NewPoster outstanding examples of a lack of CDF, so all key ESG drivers are in alignment from which your equinox may trigger a breakout

you cant argue with the ESG sp - at 93c+ it is anticipating something - a good flow rate announcement maybe as the next reserves announcement probably wont be until next year for YE 31/12/10 , although they could do a Resources type announcement, or dare I say it an MOU converted to a GSA. I thought the EvilShorters would have been all over it by now but maybe they cant get their clammy hands on the new shares being tightly held especially by our great strategic partner STO who soaked up a lot. It could be that once this big new announcement comes out the selling will be on or more likely that getting close to end of 2010 everyone wants to hold waiting for STO to come to the rescue in 2011 after the HGO topup expires.

Interesting times ahead

A Wise General eats his enemy's food. One of his wombats is worth twenty of mine. People may not like each other much but when they are in the same boat crossing a river, they will row together as though they love each other.
    (after Sun Tzu)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.