ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

King,For a student you are not doing too well in understanding...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    King,

For a student you are not doing too well in understanding one's posts. English being my second language, I would be more forgiveable, but your own language and studying??

Here is what I wrote ""I believe that you and I KING, (unless my memory serves me wrong).
    Unless my memory serves me wrong... Also you still did post on MPO even if it was as you said "1 post"

And, most importantly, never did I say you held MPO, lol...

Also here I am showing again that you are saying things at random.

You wrote:

""Also ESG @ 1.30 is not valued at more than AOE was.""

Below is what I wrote King et all:

""Yes KING, I will. Probably for even less than that. For the life of me I can't see how anyone can put a value on ESG greater than what AOE received.""

That in anyone's language refer to someone's ridiculous comments of the shares reaching up to $9. Obviously there is a hell of a difference between what you wrote, and what I wrote, lol.

Anyway, seen that no one made me the offer to buy my shares, today I sold some at 93.5, while I am well ahead with profits.
    Yes I sold about 150k of them in a few transactions, and there will be possibly another two lots coming in the near future if ESG doesn't pull that finger out.

Good luck all,

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.