ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

stand alone or buyout, page-38

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    ""IMO ESG have yet to really launch themselves onto the market ... and that will only come when they are tied into the network and have more buyers locked in ... or ... their gas becomes mission critical for another bigger player. "'

SG,

I have no disagreements with that. Hence why I am still holding some ESG shares in both of mine portfolios.

My decision of reducing my exposure was simply because it appears that the Company is and has been languishing for a while now.
    Other Companies that started at around the same time and went through the boom the same as ESG did, are well and truly gone.
    Somehow, the market seems not to apply/lean too much on ESG. Why I really don't know. All I know is that it would be very unusual for the market to get it wrong.

Hence why I decided to reduce my holdings after a long time, and take some of the profits off the table.

Will I continue to hold the balance of my holdings till the end???? I really don't know at this stage. It will depend entirely on what the Company will do.

Cheers,

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.