ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

No worries Buddy,if i was so good at this game I wouldn't still...

1. 1,569 Posts.
    No worries Buddy,

if i was so good at this game I wouldn't still have a day job, the teeth of the english, and Moonbeam would live at the day spa.

These forums serve a valuable purpose .. we learn, we agree and we argue ... and even try to entertain. The anonymity is a two edged sword .. people can speak their mind ... warts and all ... but ... they can also invent a parallel universe and pretend to be something they're not.

We have to accept that .. and its perfectly appropriate to call people out if they are suspected of being duplicitous.

I do enjoy being a spectator to these exchanges .. but try and keep my own head down ... but admire those who have substantive market and industry experience, the strength of their convictions and want to bang heads!

Granted the forums hosts views of traders and investors that are not always mutually consistent.

Its a blood sport that's for sure, the stakes ARE high, and we are all players and competitors ... but primarily I agree with ALH when he suggested it really comes down to convincing the joker in the mirror ... that's where the real debate occurs ... every else is just a sideshow.

I have my views on where ESG might go .. thus far, broadly speaking*, I've called it right ... I go long on these things and sleeping comes easy(ish).

cheers

SG

* notwithstanding the GFC, the lack of a carbon price, and the RSPT .. hhmm .. quite a list really!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.