ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

stand alone or buyout, page-40

1. 1,465 Posts.

LiverpoolOne

Recently returned from an enforced holiday and meant to answer this a bit earlier.

I held QGC from 19c to the finish and made what for me was a significant amount of money- enough to get me out of the hole my heinous witch of an ex had stuck me in! That said I had hoped to see them develop their own resource- I thought BGF's offer significantly undervalued QGC but under the circumstances prevailing at the time it was too good to refuse.

Part of the return from QGC went into ESG and, again, I'd like to see them develop their resource although, of course, at the right price I'm a seller. For me ESG is, however, a less satisfying company than QGC- I was an "early adopter" with QGC and had more of a sense of "ownership" there than with ESG; and ESG's culture of giving shareholders the mushroom treatment contrasts badly with QGC which always seemed to be making an effort to keep everyone informed.

So, my preferred option is to have a massive dividend stream from ESG in the long term BUT I'm open to a "too good to refuse" offer.

TR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.