SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi SDL holders, I'm a GBG holder and there is a poll in our...

1. 1,104 Posts.
    Hi SDL holders, I'm a GBG holder and there is a poll in our camp. I'm for the deal and I thought I would share my post from GBG with you.

I think that there is too much GBG v's SDL, instead of looking at the fundamentals and merits of each company.

1. GBG and SDL shareholders certainly thought there was good gains to be made in each.

2. SDL shareholders seem to tend toward greater risk than GBG. Albeit neither company are in production and GBG require the port and rail links to be built to the Midwest.

2. Going on reports from SDL shareholders and media reports on Directors of GBG as well as the fact that the Chinese would have had something to say. SDL looks like it has alot to offer, least of all another source of supply for the Chinese partners with GBG.

3. Market for IO from SDL would be China and India. There is a known shortage of IO least for the next 3 years forecast.

4. On -ve side for both companies is how they will fund plans.

5. Once JORC results for SDL are released then all, I believe will make a little more sense for GBG holders. Question is why are we being kept in the dark?

6. Jones points out that being a bigger entity is more attractive to the capital markets.

7. In the meantime all this negativity is short sighted and driving the share prices down. Is that what either side wants?

I'll add this to the SDL post

8. GBG has the cash to fund SDL plans at least for the next 2 years, which hopefully should see out the credit crunch.

Sun Dance to the tune of Gindlabie!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.