ARI 0.00% 2.2¢ a.c.n. 004 410 833 limited

Stand by for an announcement, page-13

1. 2,358 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 241
    The only announcement I expect is the mining QTRLY next month and I don't expect that to be a case of a large amount of blood all over the floor from sales on a cash basis,although we all know a little blood looks horrendous when spread about from a small cut.

It's just a pity we don't get a QTRLY about the rest of the business,such as Consumables who by now have worked thru the big cost of being hit by quickly declining feed prices in the last half year,while processing rod and bar to balls at the prior months higher feed cost to sell based on this months feed cost i.e. talking a hit on declining steel costs going down.

Nor will we see a Qtrly showing steels rise from exactly the same,rising steel retail prices in AU$ and the drop in competitors supply at higher AU$ prices due to the 15% drop in the AU$ since December and from price increases announced in November I believe.

We just have those with a negative outlook ,not working out MOLY-COP pays the US$ interest on ARI's debt as well as paying for its own growth from existing profits on sales from existing customers and GROWTH IS EXTRA,on top.
    They simply see instead the US$ debt rising 15% in AU$ terms,which is more than covered by Moly-cops US$ value.

Scary but if you take ARI's DEC all up cost of $72 and times that by .76 to the US$
    Then take the current IO and times it by ARI's 88% yield,even now with SI producing things don't look so sick. I note UBS research has produced a chart which implies ARI's IO is cheaper than FMG
    Then just think its only 5MT worth of whatever the difference is.

As always DYOR + DYODD.ARI's caught in a market stoush with the big boys wanting and expecting 200mt of high cost Chinese IO to exit and a few opportunist lower grade IO miners to fall by the wayside at a guess taking out even more.Cliffs is gone,that was 10Mt,to name but one.Ari's 4Mt a bit more and the list could go on.MGX down to 5mt and Don't forget it was BHP who sold MGX Coolum Island years ago.

Unfortunately for Everyone China internally doesn't work directly off market forces,when local payroll taxes are concerned which pay for local government and civil unrest could be the outcome as a result of large closures.That is why they were producing $120/ton ore when imported IO was far cheaper,for years.
    India can't take the extra IO for the same reasons,that it isn't China and doesn't have the same central planning operating around infrastructure development and never will.
    Brasil's got its own ore domestically that's been $20-30 a ton for domestic consumption for some time-see CAS.
    The big losers might just be the big miners who's cost of bringing every extra ton online,may not be as cheap as it seems,nor their cost of production anywhere as low as they claim.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.